Graphic design is basic to everything printed. Our in house design staff are experienced and well equipped to make your piece stand out. Today every point of contact with your client is important – starting with your business card and finishing with your packaging and your invoice. At every point of contact you leave an impression. Our competent staff will give you advice and work with you to ensure the impression is positive. What impression are you leaving?
Graphic Design Services:
- Logo – Your company’s visual identity and often the first impression.
- Letterhead, business cards, envelopes – Your company’s handshake with your clients.
- Invoices and other forms, cheques, labels – Functionality is key with these workhorses.
- Annual reports – How you present your information has as much impact as the information you wish to convey.
- Books – When designed well, novels, poetry, and family histories are wonderful pieces to share with family and friends.
- Advertising materials, flyers, post cards – Design is critical when you have just a few seconds of your reader’s attention.
- Invitations – With custom design you can choose to portray your event’s theme before it starts.
- Tickets – Often keepsakes, tickets leave a lasting impression.
- Posters, murals, montages – The bigger it gets the harder it is to understate its impact and visibility. You can make a big impression.
- Variable Imaging – Custom pieces where a name, address, picture, number or other elements change with every individual print can be a treasured item for the recipient. This may need a little more expertise.
Let our competence work for you. It’s our job to make you look good.
Feel free to browse through our gallery to see what we’ve done for other clients.