There are many reasons for scanning your document(s).
- Archiving: Get rid of that filing cabinet full of documents you don’t use but can’t lose.
- Sharing: Easily share information without having to photocopy. Upload photos or office documents to the internet.
- Backup: Ensure that if the unthinkable happens your documents are safe. A memory key is a lot easier to grab than a filing cabinet.
- Searchability: With digital files you can easily search for key words.
- Company sale: Easily provide your company’s financials during a transition without being without them as you finalize the acquisition.
- Reproduction: Copying from a copy of a copy of a copy can lead to the degradation of our document. By scanning your document the first time you’ll always get the same quality.
We can convert your hard copy originals into electronic data. If you’d like to scan one letter, or multiple boxes of documents we can accommodate you. We have scanned family documents, pictures, legal documents for reproduction, backups and web access. We have scanned and archived documents for large-scale engineering projects. In short, we have lots of experience!
Questions about what’s possible? Just ask.